Featured Post

Sexual Predator on the loose, Carteret, New Jersey Part 2 As Promised

Good Morning everyone. As I promised yesterday here is part two of Mohamed Radwan’s story. I want to remind everyone this is not my story ...

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Sexual Predator on the loose, Carteret, New Jersey Part 2 As Promised


Good Morning everyone. As I promised yesterday here is part two of Mohamed Radwan’s story. I want to remind everyone this is not my story to tell and what I giving to you today, as well as yesterday, is a statement he sent to me. I have not yet met this young man face to face, but I do hope I get the chance somewhere in the future because to me he is brave to stand speak out knowing this can cause him more problems then solving them. I only wish we had spoke earlier because we may have been able to make a big difference in yesterdays election because things have not changed politically in Carteret. The reason I am putting his story out there for all to see is because he wants to be heard. I am hoping we can now get more people interested in covering his story and allowing him to speak up. Perhaps then others who have been in a similar situation with the same person will come forward and something can be done legally. Again, he is not looking for any capital gain. You will not find a Go-Fund me page for him. Mohamed’s only desire is justice.
Mohamed’s story continued:

                Mayor Reiman is a retaliatory type of person. He went after anyone who opposed him. I will give you a few examples:

1 1.      Jim Failace is a former Carteret mayor who ran against Reiman. In an effort to sabotage Jim Failace, Reiman fabricated damaging allegations against him because he felt politically threatened by Failace and resented how well he was liked in town.
2 2.       For not supporting Reiman’s political party early on Reiman falsely linked Fred Gerstler, who was the VP on the Board of Education, to another Board of Education member convicted of theft from the Carteret Board of Educaiton, Michael Jubanowski.
3 3.       Reiman threatened small businesses or anyone who did not support him or contribute to his campaign with eminent domain.
4 4.       Reiman would dissolve opposing unions by fabricating charges against them which forced them to spend large sums of money for legal counsel.
5 5.       If there was a function in Carteret that was NOT hosted by Mayor Reiman, he would use his political influence to disrupt the event, which were held at local rental halls. If his attempt was unsuccessful, Reiman would ask me, as well as others in his circle, to attend these functions and report to him who was in attendance. If there were individuals in attendance that he felt politically threatened by, he would have the police stake out nearby and harass them as they were leaving.

      When he was feuding with the PBA, he asked me to have my younger family members gather information of his political adversaries from social media avenues, such as Facebook, so he could use this information against them. I refused his request. I would never involve my family in any of his schemes for fear they, too, would be subjected to his abuse.

              Here are a few examples of Reiman’s union related antics:

1 1.       Sue Ivanitski is a retired crossing guard, a union member, who politically opposed the mayor. As a result, she has been waiting six years for her pension.
2 2.       Carteret Police Officer Jerome Mitchell, then the PBA President, was serving on the Carteret Board of Education. His ideas differed from that of Reiman’s.  Ultimately, Mitchell was arrested for domestic violence. I was told by Reiman this was a setup and he indicated to me how proud he was of it. The morning after the arrest Reiman called me and insisted that I read the story in  think the local Home News Tribune and then went on to say, and I quote: “I finally got that N****”! (racial epithet withheld) I’m sure you can all figure it out.
3 3.       Other Carteret union members who were victims of Reiman’s retaliatory behavior are TJ Kaminsky (Police Officer), John Caldwell, Andy Tarrant (Police Sergeant) and my father.

I was out of Carteret for a while because I was on a tour of duty in Iraq. When I returned to my hometown in 2007 Reiman appointed me to the Zoning Board. Since I was once again seen with Reiman and there were rumors guarding his sexual preference, people began to think he and I were romantically linked. There were people in town who approached my father, a Carteret employee, and asked him if the rumors were true. You can only imagine how this angered my father who did what any parent would do. He confronted Reiman, who only laughed at him saying, and once again I quote: “What are you going to do about it?” As a result of this confrontation my father severed all ties with Reiman. It was shortly after that my father lost his job and a series of erroneous charges followed attempting to ruin his life even more. All charges were eventually dismissed.

                When Mayor Reiman’s aide passed away, he constantly solicited sexual favors from me with the promise of hiring my fiancée as the replacement. Subsequently, Michael Sica was hired for the position and things got even more crazy from there. Now I not only had Reiman coming at me, now I had Sica taunting me with job offers in exchange for me performing sexual acts with Reiman or my fiancée with Michael Sica. I was to the point I would sleep with my phone at night for fear my fiancée would see some of the inappropriate text messages sent by Reiman via his borough cell phone. I am sure they would be easy to retrieve. The more I tried to distance myself from the Mayor, the more he would harass and proposition me in my adult years.

                I feel it is important to let you all know when I cam back from Iraq my mother noticed a change in Dan Reiman. She no longer saw him as a positive influence and felt he was leading me down the wrong path. To a degree I opened up to her, telling her of the victims Reiman sexually assaulted but I never mentioned my experiences to her. After seeing what my father went through, I did not want to risk my mother or brothers becoming his target. Eventually I moved out of Carteret to protect my son who was getting older and I was afraid he would one day become a target.

                Over the years I have observed when Reiman was in a pubic situation he acted chauvinistically towards women as a guise. Even when he started dating his girlfriend, he would constantly text me messages claiming it was him and his girlfriend engaged in sex acts. The texts and videos were of him engaged in masturbation. Coincidentally, he did not get his first girlfriend until it was time to run for re-election.

                To corroborate these facts, I took a polygraph test from a renowned Polygraph Examiner in the Tri-State area. I insisted the examiner asked more than the than the standard two questions. I answered every question truthfully and a copy of the results have been made available to the proper authorities. I suggest Mayor Reiman take a polygraph test, if he is to deny any of these claims. This predator should never be allowed around any teenager without proper supervision. I hope someday he will be punished for his sexual deviant acts.

                This is the end of Mohamed’s statement to me but not the end of his story. After talking to him for a while on messenger I realize this young man has been through so much and the harassment his family and friends have gone through and endure to this day is why he is still fighting the fight. Perhaps by getting his story out there, parents in this small community will start to talk to their children. Perhaps there will be others willing to step forward knowing Mohamed already took the first step and will be there to support them along with others who care and love them. Our children should never live in fear, be afraid to come to us for help, or feel they need to protect us from harm therefore doing what others push them into. I cannot urge all parents to keep reminding our children how important they are to us and to never let anyone, no matter what their station in life is, scare them into keeping secrets from us. 
  
                I used to think my sister and I were a bit over protective of our children. I remember using code words with them so if anyone ever tried to pick them up without us they knew to ask for that code word. We didn't use anything normal like pizza or ice cream because that would be too easy. No we took words from the different types of products used in my ex husbands business. Words no one would have ever just picked out of the sky so my children knew if someone came with that particular word they were really sent by me. My sister and I hammered it into their heads a million times, we were not afraid of anyone and if they needed to talk to us about anything just say it. I am thankful our children never had to go through this but I know there are so many out there holding in such secrets. Please pray for them so they can find their voice and come forward to ask for help. So they reach out and find the ability to trust an adult, speak to their parents, someone of authority, a police officer, a teacher, someone who will hear their cries and help them find a way to get their justice. 


May God watch over Mohamed, his family and friends and May God watch over our children.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment